DATES, DEADLINES, NOTICES, ETC.
SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS AND QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com
- 2-D ART: If you are interested in displaying art, please submit electronic versions by January 24. You will receive notification of admission by January 28.
- photography, painting, collage…
- any size (although please tell us how big because if you work in gargantuan sizes we might have to say “whoa!!”)
- if accepted, art is due for hanging February 9
- all art sold through this event/gallery showing is a 70/30 split (30% for Feverhead)
- There will be a zine table for display and / or sales of zines.
- Details are being handled by Noah Demland. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DANCE: Dance slots are full! Thank you.
Please submit description or video by January 10. You will receive notification of admission by January 14.
5-15 minutes long our space is 16×22 feet and available dancing area will be decreased so we can have an audience
- MUSIC: Music slots are full! Thank you.
Please submit your desire to perform (plus preference for which part of the evening) and links to examples of your music by January 16. You will receive notification of admission by January 21.
THREE OPTIONS half hour or shorter set between 6 and 8pm during gallery hours one song for soloist or acoustic group during main performance 8-9:30pm half hour or longer set after main performance, 9:30pm on